Enroll Nebraska’s vision is a Nebraska where all eligible individuals and families are enrolled in health insurance coverage.
Here are some of our current initiatives:
- Statewide enrollment campaign leadership
- Online Enrollment Assister resource hub
- Free use public events calendar
- Uninsured data mapping and research
- Local presentations and webinars
Enroll Nebraska Network Structure
- Enrollment Group – For ACA enrollment assisters (Navigators or Certified Application Counselors) and organizations conducting outreach, education and enrollment efforts in Nebraska.
- Education and Engagement Group – For individuals and organizations who don’t do direct enrollment but want to help connect their clients to health insurance and stay up to date on ACA developments.
- Steering Group – For organizations interested in planning events, outreach efforts and general strategy for the Enroll Nebraska group. Contact us for more information.