Enroll Nebraska Network Structure
The Enroll Nebraska Network is made up of four groups. Membership is based on interest and participation is always optional.
- For ACA enrollment assisters (Navigators or Certified Application Counselors) and organizations conducting outreach, education and enrollment efforts in NE
- Share resources and information
- Learn policy/Marketplace updates
- Troubleshoot and collaborate around issues
- Monthly calls during non-enrollment periods, bi-monthly during enrollment periods
- For individuals and organizations who don’t do direct enrollment but want to help connect their clients to health insurance and stay up to date on ACA developments
- Offer consumer-facing materials for outreach and referrals
- Stay up-to-date on current health care policy and practices
- Quarterly webinars open to anyone who is interested
- For individuals or organizations who want to get informational updates only
- Monthly newsletter including webinars and network calls on the last Wednesday of each month
Steering Group (Email email@example.com if you are interested in participating with this group)
- For individuals or organizations interested in planning events, outreach efforts and general strategy for the Enroll Nebraska group
- Monthly calls and periodic planning retreats
Resources for Organizations
- Enrollment Group Meeting Notes
- Guide to Immigrant Eligibility for Health Insurance Programs in Nebraska
- Resources for Engaging your Local Media:
- Outreach and Enrollment
- Education and Engagement Group Webinars & Resources
- 1500 by 15th Enrollment Campaign Toolkit
Enroll Nebraska Newsletter/Emails
Sign up for our monthly Enroll Nebraska Newsletter to receive digestible and up to date information on the Affordable Care Act for organizations who serve uninsured Nebraskans. We send the newsletter on the last Wednesday of each month.
Publicize Your Event
See Events Page
Request a Presentation
Would your organization like a presentation explaining the ACA?
We can give presentations on the Affordable Care Act and related topics in your community or find someone else locally who can.
Audiences for such presentations might include: staff of an organization, clients that an organization serves, a group of community members, or a group of organizations.
Join the Network
Join the Enroll Nebraska Information Network or get more involved
The coalition is made up of four subgroups:
- Enrollment Group
- Education and Engagement Group
- Information Network
- Steering Group
- Individuals and organizations can be a part of one or all four groups depending on interest. Membership is informal and all calls and meetings are open to anyone who would like to attend. For more information on these subgroups and what they do, click here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in getting more involved.