4 DAYS UNTIL OPEN ENROLLMENT
Open Enrollment Starts November 1!
Open enrollment for Marketplace coverage starts November 1. Health Insurance Marketplace OE8 will run through December 15 for consumers to sign up for 2021 health coverage. Over the past several years, we’ve had huge success as a group in getting thousands of Nebraskans signed up for coverage. Now, more than ever, it’s important that people have health insurance. Let’s continue those successful efforts and get the word out about open enrollment!
Don’t forget about Enroll Nebraska’s Open Enrollment Outreach Toolkit and Campaign Video (“I Love Rock Enroll – COVID Edition” to help spread the word to your networks.
If you know about health care-related and/or outreach and enrollment events happening in your area, visit our events page and enter your event into our Submit An Event form.
Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment 8 – November 1 – December 15, 2020
NEWS AND UPDATES
If you’d like more health-related news, we recommend Kaiser Health News to sign up for periodic email updates.
Healthcare Dive: CMS approves controversial Medicaid waiver in Nebraska, creating 2-tiered system
Federal regulators Tuesday approved a controversial plan to create a two-tiered Medicaid program in the state of Nebraska that will take effect April 1. Opponents argue the complicated system will deprive some enrollees of benefits.
KHN: Even With ACA’s Fate In Flux, Open Enrollment Starts Soon. Here’s What’s New.
Facing a pandemic, record unemployment and unknown future costs for COVID-19 treatments, health insurers selling Affordable Care Act plans to individuals reacted by lowering rates in some areas and, overall, issuing only modest premium increases for 2021.
On Marketplace Open Enrollment
- CMS Marketplace Materials
- YI OE8 Toolkit (Spanish language coming soon!): Messaging tips, outreach and enrollment best practices, event calendars and content, and more!
- YI OE8 Graphics: All the graphics to get you from kickoff to deadline day! Check back regularly as graphics will be continually added.
On Nebraska Medicaid Expansion:
- Enroll Nebraska Resources
- CBPP: COVID-19 FAQ to reflect the recent policy changes around SEPs.
- CMS has released a Virtual Toolkit to help you stay up-to-date on CMS materials available on COVID-19.