18 DAYS LEFT!
Enroll Nebraska is getting the word out in communities that lost enrollment assisters through Facebook ads, 13,000 mailed postcards, 2,500 palm cards at former Navigator locations, and local newspaper ads. Let’s finish open enrollment 6 strong!
If you know about health care-related and/or outreach and enrollment events happening in your area, visit our events page and enter your event into our Submit An Event form.
Open Enrollment for the Health Insurance Marketplace
Nov. 1 – Dec. 15, 2018
Healthcare.gov Downtime Schedule (during OE)
SAVE THE DATE: Enroll Nebraska Assister Celebration Webinar, Thursday, January 24, 2019, 12 pm Central, Register HERE
NEWS AND UPDATES
If you’d like more health-related news, we recommend Kaiser Health News to sign up for periodic email updates.
Lincoln Journal Star: Medicaid expansion wins with Lincoln, Omaha support
After seven years of legislative refusal to expand Medicaid in Nebraska, voters on Tuesday night extended coverage to an estimated 90,000 adult Nebraskans who are working at low-wage jobs.
Two years into the Trump administration, more health plans are signing up to sell coverage. Premiums for mid-level plans actually went down 1 percent. This is after years of double-digit increases, many under the Obama administration.
OE6 Enroll Nebraska Resources
- Pre-OE6 Assister Webinar Replay
- Enroll NE Promo Video 2018 Facebook link / Youtube link
- Public Charge Talking Points
- Medica Website
- Download Medica Quick Guide
- Enroll Nebraska OE6 Outreach Postcard
- OE6 Enrollment Dates Flyer (English / Spanish)
- OE6 Enrollment Dates (Eng/Span) One Pager
- Assister Celebration January 24, 12 pm, RSVP
- Web Resources: www.enrollmentloop.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.coverageforall.org