Open Enrollment Numbers
Nebraska is 49% ahead on enrollment numbers compared to last year. We’re in the top 10 for amount of growth over last year and all states have gained!
If you know about health care-related and/or outreach and enrollment events happening in your area, visit our events page and enter your event into our Submit An Event form.
ENROLL NEBRASKA EVENTS
Final Push for Open Enrollment 5
Hosted by Enroll Nebraska
Thursday, November 30, 1 pm Central
Open Enrollment ends Dec. 15! Come learn about what is likely the toughest open enrollment period to date, our progress as a state, and how you can help more people get enrolled in the last weeks.
Get Covered Coalition
Hosted by Young Invincibles
Wednesday, December 6, 1 pm Central
This national coalition provides updates, resources, and information for enrollment assisters.
Open Enrollment for Health Insurance Marketplace & Heritage Health (Medicaid Managed Care)
November 1 – December 15
NEWS AND UPDATES
If you’d like more health-related news, we recommend Kaiser Health News to sign up for periodic email updates.
The Washington Post: Enrollment In ACA Health-Care Plans Is Still Running Ahead Of Last Year
The number of Americans signing up for health-care plans under the Affordable Care Act continues to run ahead of last year in states relying on the federal insurance exchange, according to federal figures released Wednesday that span nearly half of an abbreviated enrollment season.
The Hill: Lawmakers Making Progress In Talks On Children’s Health Care
Congressional negotiators are making progress towards a bipartisan deal to reauthorize children’s health insurance and several other important health-care programs, sources say. Staff from the relevant committees in both parties and chambers met over the Thanksgiving break and are getting closer to an agreement, according to lobbyists and aides.
Adding Assister Credit
- It is very important for consumers to capture an assister’s identification number if an assister helps the consumer with their Marketplace application. If a consumer seeks the help of an assister after already completing a portion of the Marketplace application the consumer has the option to “Go Back” in the application to give an assister credit for assisting them with their application. HERE are instructions for how to “Go Back” and input assister information.
Auto-Renewal Explainer Video – CBPP
Flyers / Social Media for OE5 Promotion in Multiple Languages – Asian and Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- Chinese Language Materials for OE5
- Korean Language Materials for OE5
- Marshallese Language Materials for OE5
- Tongan Language Materials for OE5
- Vietnamese Language Materials for OE5
Open Enrollment Toolkit and Take Action Pages