Enroll Nebraska’s 1500 by the 15th Enrollment Campaign
February 1-15, 2015
1506 individuals enrolled or re-enrolled Feb. 1-15!
10 Major Enrollment Events
278 Renewed / Reenrolled
1532 Reported Appointments Held
487.5 Extended Hours
1500 by the 15th:
As part of its mission to help enroll individuals and families in coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace, Enroll Nebraska worked to promote extended hours, enrollment events, and special activities taking place at enrollment assister sites throughout the state.
Building off the success of the 500 by the 15th Campaign in December, we upped the ante, shooting for these goals…
- Organize and promote enrollment events and extended hours at enrollment sites throughout the state
- Enroll or assist 1500 individuals in gaining or switching health insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Health Center Association of Nebraska
- Community Action of Nebraska
- Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska Health Center
- Good Neighbor Community Health Center, East-Central District Health Department
- Heartland Health Center
- Midtown Health Center
- OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
- People’s Health Center
- Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska
- Community Action Partnership of Mid Nebraska
- Northwest Community Action Partnership
- Central Nebraska Community Services
- Blue Valley Community Action Partnership
- Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership
- Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
- Eastern Nebraska Community Action Partnership
- Southeast Nebraska Community Action
- Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department
Special thank yous to HRSA Administrator Dr. Mary Wakefiled and State Senator Jeremy Nordquist (District 7, South Omaha) for their inspiring words and great information on our celebration call! It’s great to know that Nebraska Assisters have your support!
Also, thanks to all of the Enroll Nebraska assister organizations, the assisters, and support personnel for all of their tireless and creative efforts! Congratulations!