Enrollment Assister Resources
- Nebraska Specific Outreach and Enrollment Materials (OE5)
- Older Outreach and Enrollment Materials
- Customizable Event Flyer Template
- Health Insurance Basics Flyer (English / Spanish)
- Immigrant Eligibility for Marketplace Flyer (English / Spanish)
- Immigrant Eligibility for Nebraska Medicaid Flyer (English / Spanish)
- Medicaid Share of Cost Brochure / Presentation Video
- What to Bring to an Enrollment Appointment Flyer
- Outreach and Enrollment – National Sites
- Enroll NE Education and Engagement Group Webinars & Resources
Newsletter & Email List
Stay up to date on events and activities happening with Enroll Nebraska and its partners around the state. This list is specific to Enrollment Assisters and wouldn’t make sense for many other organizations. Sign up here.
We organize statewide events and campaigns to motivate consumers and enrollment assisters during Open Enrollment Periods. And we make silly videos to promote them:
- Health Insurance Maze Race (2017)
- Health Insurance Maze Days (2017)
- 2016 in 2016 Enrollment Campaign (2016)
- Thankful for Health Coverage (2015)
- 1500 by the 15th (2015)
- 500 by the 15th (2014)
Publicize your enrollment or health related event on this calendar.
Find events from across the state including educational webinars, Enroll NE events, and special opportunities for enrollment assistance on this calendar.
Request a Presentation
Contact us to request a healthcare and insurance presentation. We can offer webinars and in-person education opportunities for any size group.
Organizations can contact us with requests for targeted lists of individuals who may be uninsured from your area. These are generated based on “likely uninsured” scores from our national database. See more information on the uninsured in NE here.